Yesterday AllieRae21 nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award! This has been such an amazing few days for me here as a blogger!
So here are the answers to my questions!
- What inspired my blog? – I felt the need to just write… I had too many thoughts and experiences going on and felt that I needed an outlet. I never followed a blogger or knew what a blog was supposed to look like so I just started writing and began learning from there and I’ve met so many amazing bloggers here!
- What is your favorite post? – My favourite post… that’s a hard choice but probably one of my Haiku’s or Cinquains or maybe my first ever post called “acceptance” or possibly one called “predator”…ok clearly I am indecisive
- What kind of job/career do you have? – I am a teacher and a theater actress
- What do you feel is that “next step” in your life? – No idea… its one of my many dilemmas at the moment: where should I go next is probably the main question I ask myself daily.
- Favorite T.V. Show? – Currently “True Detective” though I’m waiting impatiently for Season 3 of “Peaky Blinders”
- Talking on the phone or texting? – Both *LOL* (oh the shame)
- How did you meet one of your best friends? – My close group of girlfriends are all teachers at my school so I’ve met the three of them through work – a music teacher, a drama teacher and one other English teacher like myself.
- What is the best advice you’ve ever been given? – ‘One Day at a Time’ although it is still very hard to live by that advice it’s probably the most apt advice that can be given.
- What kind of tips have you learned or picked up from blogging that you want to share with other bloggers? – Well I am still learning about blogging but I would say to be truthful to what you want your blog to be about make it anything you want it to be!
- What do you like about my blog and what should I blog more about? – It’s fun! Keep doing it, you have a great range of ideas and the material is so down to earth!
So now it’s my turn to share the award! Here are my nominees to continue this Sisterhood (if you’re not into awards it’s ok I know not everyone is, just wanted you to know I like your blogs):
Now here are my questions to you!
- What inspired your blog?
- Who was the biggest inspiration in your life up to this point?
- Have you had a defining life-moment as yet? If so what was it?
- What is the best advice you have been given?
- Where would you like to travel to in the world that you’ve never been before?
- If you had one wish what would it be?
- What is your favourite post from your own blog?
- What is your favourite book and / or quote?
- If you could choose any career in the world what would it be?
- What is it that you like about my blog/think I should blog more about?